Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ Organic Acid LC Columns
For unparalleled performance in separating hydrophilic, aliphatic, and aromatic organic acids, use these reversed-phase silica columns.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 070087
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionHigh-Efficiency, High-Throughput Organic Acid Analysis
- Ideal selectivity for small hydrophilic organic acids, C1 to C7 aliphatic acids and hydrophilic aromatic acids
- Excellent column efficiency and peak shapes for organic acids
- Hydrolytic stability at low-pH conditions for optimum reversed-phase retention of organic acids
- Use-tested to guarantee consistent hydrophilic organic acid separations
- Packed in metal-free PEEK column bodies to eliminate unwanted interaction between the analytes and the column body
- Available in 3.0 and 5.0μm particle sizes and 2.1, 3.0 and 4.0mm diameters, with 150 and 250mm lengths
About the Family of Acclaim Specialty HPLC Columns
Acclaim specialty columns have been developed, manufactured and tested to meet the separation needs of specific applications. These columns are based on novel and unique chemistries and provide superior resolution with ease-of-use.
- Use-tested to guarantee consistent separations
- Ideal selectivity for separating specific target analytes
- Excellent peak shapes
- Performance tested to ensure high quality and reliability for specific chromatographic separations
|<10.0ppm Total Metal, <3.0ppm Individual Metal|
|0.2 to 0.5mL/min.|
|3000psi aqueous / 2000psi organic|
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2 to 8|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.