Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ Mixed Mode WAX-1 LC Columns
When you need powerful selectivity control for the separation of anionic molecules, use Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ Mixed-Mode WAX-1 LC columns.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 070088
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionIdeal Selectivity for Separating Anionic Molecules
- Multi-mode retention mechanism: reversed-phase, weak anion-exchange, and HILIC modes
- Differentiation of molecules with similar hydrophobicities, such as hydrophilic organic acids
- Selectivity orthogonal to reversed-phase columns
- Excellent column efficiency and peak asymmetry
- Stable between pH 2.5 and 7.5
- Available in 3 and 5μm particle sizes with an average pore diameter of 120Å
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2.5 to 7.5|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.