Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ Carbamate LC Columns
Achieve baseline separation of carbamate specified in U.S. EPA Method 531.2 with high-efficiency Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ Carbamate LC Columns.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 072929
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
Multiple Column Formats Meet Your Specific Analysis Needs
- 5µm, 4.6 × 250mm Column: Sets the standard for the highest resolution with post-column reaction (PCR) and fluorescence detection (FLD)
- 3µm, 4.6×150mm Column: Saves time and increases sample throughput
- 3µm, 3.0×150mm Column: Saves time and reduces solvent consumption
- 3µm, 2.1×150mm Column: Suited for LC/MS, to achieve the lowest possible detection limits
- Two RSLC, 2.2µm Columns (2.1×100mm and 2.1×150mm): Provide high-resolution, high-throughput separations
About the Family of Acclaim Specialty HPLC Columns
Acclaim specialty columns have been developed, manufactured and tested to meet the separation needs of specific applications. These columns are based on novel and unique chemistries and provide superior resolution with ease of use.
- Use-tested to guarantee consistent separations
- Ideal selectivity for separating specific target analytes
- Excellent peak shapes
- Performance tested to ensure high quality and reliability for specific chromatographic separations
|Guard Cartridge, 2 PK|
|3 to 7|
|Guard Cartridge, 2PK|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.