Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ C30 LC Columns
For separations of hydrophobic, structurally related isomers, Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ C30 LC reversed-phase columns provide superior results.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 075721
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionHigh Shape Selectivity for the Separation of Structurally Related Isomers
- Unique selectivity complementary to other reversed-phase columns
- High efficiency and rugged packing
- Extremely low bleed, fully compatible with MS
- Stable between pH 2 and 8
- Available in 3 and 5μm particle sizes and 4.6, 3.0, and 2.1mm diameters, with an average pore diameter of 200Å
Achieve the high standards set by modern HPLC and LC/MS methods with the Acclaim family of reversed-phase columns. These silica-based columns with advanced column bonding and endcapping technologies provide complementary selectivity, high column efficiencies, and ultra-high resolution for a wide variety of applications.
- Broad spectrum of stationary phases, including conventional C8 and C18 phases, polar embedded phases, and specialty phases including wide-pore, are available to meet your specific application needs
- Performance tested to ensure high quality and reliability for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, environmental, food, and other industrial chromatographic separations
|Guard Cartridge, 2 PK|
|2 to 8|