Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ C30 LC Columns
For separations of hydrophobic, structurally related isomers, Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ C30 LC reversed-phase columns provide superior results.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 075721
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionHigh Shape Selectivity for the Separation of Structurally Related Isomers
- Unique selectivity complementary to other reversed-phase columns
- High efficiency and rugged packing
- Extremely low bleed, fully compatible with MS
- Stable between pH 2 and 8
- Available in 3 and 5μm particle sizes and 4.6, 3.0, and 2.1mm diameters, with an average pore diameter of 200Å
Achieve the high standards set by modern HPLC and LC/MS methods with the Acclaim family of reversed-phase columns. These silica-based columns with advanced column bonding and endcapping technologies provide complementary selectivity, high column efficiencies, and ultra-high resolution for a wide variety of applications.
- Broad spectrum of stationary phases, including conventional C8 and C18 phases, polar embedded phases, and specialty phases including wide-pore, are available to meet your specific application needs
- Performance tested to ensure high quality and reliability for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, environmental, food, and other industrial chromatographic separations
|Guard Cartridge, 2 PK|
|2 to 8|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.