Hanna Instruments™ Compact Magnetic Mini-Stirrers, ABS Plastic
Available in a variety of colors, allowing easy recognition on crowded benchtops. Hanna Instruments™ Compact Magnetic Mini-Stirrers, ABS Plastic are a family of reliable, inexpensive magnetic mini-stirrers that are lightweight, compact and easy to handle.
Brand: Hanna Instruments™ HI-180G
Code : 03
Additional Details : Weight : 2.00000kg
When performing electrochemistry measurements, the sample being tested should be stirred. A magnetic stirrer allows for proper mixing, ensuring that the sample is homogenous in consistency and temperature. The stirring of the sample also helps speed up the response time for a stable reading.
The HI80 line of magnetic stirrers are compact and lightweight, allowing for easy handling in the lab. Limited benchtop area is no longer a concern with these colorful, space-saving stirrers. Several stirrers can be on the laboratory bench at once, with different colors to help recognize the samples. LED lights assure users that the stirrer is in operation, while the durable plastic covering resists the harmful effects of spilled chemicals.
- Molded of ABS plastic in a variety of colors to help identify samples on a crowded benchtop
- Variable electronic speed control from 100rpm to 1,000rpm
- Speedsafe™ optical feedback automatic speed limiter prevents accidents and stirrer damage if is load removed during stirring
- Cost-effective option for those not needing the added expense of a heating element
- 25mm length stirrer bar is included
- Maximum stirring capacity is 1L
- Dimensions 137mmDia x 51mmH
- Electrical supply 230V, 50/60Hz
|100 to 1000rpm|
|0 to 50°C|
|230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Compact magnetic mini-stirrers|
|Micro stir bar and instructions|