1.2mL Storage Plate
Optimize suspension cell culture with these U-bottomed 1.2 mL storage plates.
Brand: Thermo Scientific Abgene Stora AB-0564/K
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 0.25000kg
DescriptionABgene Storage and Assay Plates are manufactured in a Class 100,000 cleanroom environment to ensure that each plate is contamination-free. Plates are made using virgin medical grade polypropylene and have highly polished surfaces, making them low binding and chemically resistant. Rigid side walls and industry standard footprint make plates suitable for automation and robotic handling, as well as for low-throughput applications.
Plates feature square well geometry which promotes efficient sample aeration, making it ideal for bacterial growth applications. The low profile design maximizes centrifuge capacity, allowing more plates to be processed per run.
- 96 Square wells with 1.2mL maximum well volume
- Max. working volume: Film sealing = 1.2mL, Mat Cap Sealing = 1.0mL
- Square well format to maximize storage capacity
- Raised rim design around each well for optimal sealing and reduced risk of cross-contamination
- Suitable for use with DMSO, Ethanol, Isopropanol
- Alphanumeric grid-referencing
- Designed according to SBS footprint standards for robotic compatibility
- Wide working temperature range from -196° to +121°C (-321° to +250°F)
- Can be bar coded for improved sample tracking, please inquire
- Max. centrifugation speed: 2000g
- Autoclavable (15 min. at 121°C), safe for gamma irradiation sterilization
- Manufactured from virgin medical grade polypropylene and certified RNase-, DNase- and endotoxin-free
Sealing options include: Adhesive Sealing (1.2mL working volume); Heat sealing (1.2mL working volume); 96 Cap Sealing Mats (1.0mL working volume)
|Feature U-bottomed wells for easy sample re-suspension|