5-Sulfosalicylic Acid Dihydrate, Reagent ACS, ACROS Organics™


Overview
Brand: Acros Organics

Manufacturer Part Number: 424510025

2.5KG 5-Sulfosalicylic acid dihydrate, ACS reagent

UNSPSC: 12352100

Code: 29

Additional Details:
Additional Details: CAS Number: 5965-83-3 Weight: 2.50000kg Transport: UN number : 2585 Chem class : 2a Pack group : III


Packaging Glass bottle
Quantity 2.5kg

Product Code. 10176953

Quantity Price
1 £ 406.2 / 2.50kg
Estimated Shipment date
from Supplier 06-03-2017
Add to basket


Description and Specification

Chemical Identifiers

Chemical Name or Material 5-Sulfosalicylic acid dihydrate
CAS 5965-83-3
CAS 97-05-2
Purity Grade ACS Reagent Grade
Assay 99 to 101%
Molecular Formula C7H6O6S·2H2O
Formula Weight 254.22
MDL Number MFCD00149540

Specification

Purity Grade ACS Reagent Grade
Physical Form Crystalline Powder, Crystals or Granules
Formula Weight 254.22
Quantity 2.5kg
Color White
Assay 99 to 101%
Insoluble Matter 0.02% max.
Heavy Metals (as Pb) 20ppm max.
Health Hazard 3 GHS P Statement IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
CAS 5965-83-3
Infrared Spectrum Authentic
MDL Number MFCD00149540
Iron (Fe) 10ppm max.
Packaging Glass bottle
Health Hazard 2 GHS P Statement Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Harmful if swallowed.
Fieser 01,1118
Chlorine (Cl) 10ppm max.
Molecular Formula C7H6O6S·2H2O
Health Hazard 1 Danger
Salicylic Acid 0.04% max. (HOC6H4COOH)
Chemical Name or Material 5-Sulfosalicylic acid dihydrate
Merck Index 15, 9094
Beilstein 11, 411
Residue after Ignition 0.1% max.
CAS 97-05-2
Sulfate 200ppm max.
Documentation

Technical documents

Safety and Handling

Danger

GHS P Statement Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Harmful if swallowed.

GHS P Statement IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.