5-Sulfosalicylic Acid Dihydrate, Reagent ACS, ACROS Organics™


Overview
Brand: Acros Organics

Manufacturer Part Number: 424511000

UNSPSC: 12350000

Code: 29

Additional Details:
Additional Details: CAS Number: 5965-83-3 Weight: 0.15000kg Transport: UN number : 2585 Chem class : 2a Pack group : III


Packaging Glass bottle
Quantity 100g

Product Code. 10687761

Quantity Price
1 £ 33.7 / 100g
EU Stock 11
Add to basket


Description and Specification

Chemical Identifiers

Chemical Name or Material 5-Sulfosalicylic acid dihydrate
CAS 5965-83-3
CAS 97-05-2
Purity Grade ACS Reagent Grade
Assay 99 to 101%
Molecular Formula C7H6O6S·2H2O
Formula Weight 254.22
MDL Number MFCD00149540

Specification

Purity Grade ACS Reagent Grade
Physical Form Crystalline Powder, Crystals or Granules
Formula Weight 254.22
Quantity 100g
Color White
Merck Index 15, 9094
Beilstein 11, 411
Fieser 01,1118
Assay 99 to 101%
Insoluble Matter 0.02% max.
Heavy Metals (as Pb) 20ppm max.
Health Hazard 3 GHS P Statement IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
CAS 5965-83-3
Infrared Spectrum Authentic
MDL Number MFCD00149540
Iron (Fe) 10ppm max.
Packaging Glass bottle
Health Hazard 2 GHS P Statement Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Harmful if swallowed.
Salicylic Acid 0.04% max. (HOC6H4COOH)
Chlorine (Cl) 10ppm max.
Health Hazard 1 Danger
Molecular Formula C7H6O6S·2H2O
Chemical Name or Material 5-Sulfosalicylic acid dihydrate
CAS 97-05-2
Residue after Ignition 0.1% max.
Sulfate 200ppm max.
Documentation

Technical documents

Safety and Handling

Danger

GHS P Statement Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Harmful if swallowed.

GHS P Statement IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.