3M™ Standard Chemical Sorbents
Absorb virtually any liquid with these chemical sorbents
Brand: 3M™ P-500
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 5.40000kg
Meltblown polypropylene microfibers absorb liquids such as hydrofluoric acid and other aqueous-based chemicals, and soak up an average of 10 times their weight of most EPA-designated hazardous liquids.
- Sorbents are dirt- and dust-free; contain no abrasive granules that can damage expensive equipment
- Polypropylene base is chemically inert and incinerable; allows separation and recycling in many applications
- Easy-to-spot yellow cartons protect sorbents from temperature and humidity for secure, long-term storage
- Convenient dispenser boxes—suitable for tabletops or wall mounting—keep pads and pillows within easy reach Pads or rolls are ideal for use on work surfaces and can be trimmed to size
- Mini booms surround and contain spills; pillows soak them up
These safety products must be used in accordance with the user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product.
|OSHA 29 CFR 1910.132|
|For control of spills of certain hazardous liquids, particulate materials are used in packaging applications where breakage of a container could cause a release of a hazardous liquid|
|14 gal., 53L|
|Chemical Sorbent Particulate|