3B Scientific™ Eye in Orbit, Master Series™ - includes 3B Smart Anatomy
Optic nerve and a cross section of the eyeball illustrate how the eye functions.
Brand: 3B Scientific™ F13
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 1.10000kg
3B Smart Anatomy is now included with any 3B Scientific anatomy model.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIPP: you will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge.
This model eye is mounted in its bony socket and is approximately three times life size. It features an optic nerve that can be seen as far as its entry into the base of the skull.
- Sectioned horizontally Constructed of durable vinyl plastic and mounted on a board
- Dimensions: 7 × 10 × 8 in. (17.5 × 25 × 20cm)
Separates into seven parts:
- Sclera with cornea (two parts)
- Vascular tunic with iris
- Vitreous body with retina
- Five muscles of the eye
- Bony orbit
|High quality model is great for studying the anatomy of the Human eye and the anatomy of the surrounding area|
|Sclera with cornea (2-parts), vascular tunic with iris, vitreous body with retina, lens, five muscles of the eye, bony orbit|
|Eye in orbit model|