Endecotts™ 200mm Diameter Stainless Steel Frame and Wire Mesh Test Sieves
Use these test sieves for all types of laboratory sampling and particle size analysis. Endecotts™ Stainless Steel Frame Test Sieves can be supplied with aperture sizes ranging from 125mm down to 20 microns in full and half height versions.
UNSPSC : 41105000
Code : 03
Additional Details : Weight : 0.20000kg
- Made with only the highest quality materials, available in diameter sizes of 38, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 315, 350, 400 or 450mm as well as in 3, 8, 12 or 18 inches.
- Precision frame (ensures consistent nestability)
- Precise aperture (in accordance with ISO 3310-1, ASTM E11 or other specifications)
- Natural fillet (free flowing of sample)
- Totally sealed (no crevice to lose material)
- Evenly tensioned mesh (ensures accurate analysis)
- Safe edge (big radius makes it comfortable to handle)
- Serial number (ensures full traceability)
|ISO 3310-1 & 2 requirements, ASTM, BSI|
|For all types of laboratory sampling and particle size analysis|