Corning™ 1536-Well Black/Clear Bottom Not Treated Low Base Polystyrene Microplate without Lid, Non-sterile
Corning 1536-well microplates are high density microplates available for high throughput screening. The microplates conform to standard microplate footprint and dimensions.
Brand: Corning™ 3831
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 3.17514kg
- Total well volume of 10 μL for round well microplates and 12.8 μL for flat bottom microplates
- Recommended working volume up to 8 μL
- Round well bottom for reduced air entrapment and improved CV values and Z factor
- Raised well bottom for higher sensitivity
- Flood reservoir on four sides to reduce instrument contamination
- Lids are available separately. Corning lid (Cat. No. 3098) is compatible with these microplates.
|Up to 8 μL|
|Black, Clear Bottom|