Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Fluoride Electrodes
Quickly, simply, accurately and economically measure free fluoride ions in aqueous solutions with these fluoride electrodes.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 9609BNWP
769.75 GBP valid until 2022-08-31
Use promo code "16497" to get your promotional price.
Code : 59
Additional Details : Weight : 0.28800kg
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
Measure free fluoride ions in aqueous solutions quickly, simply, accurately and economically with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Fluoride Electrodes. The Thermo Scientific™ Sure-Flow™ junction allows easy cleaning and is easy to use in tough samples.The half-cell electrode requires a separate reference electrode. We recommend the reference electrode 900100 to be used with the half-cell electrodes 9409BN and 9409SC
The measurement of fluoride in drinking water using an ion selective electrode is an approved ASTM method: ASTM D 1179 A separate reference electrode is unnecessary with the combination fluoride electrode, making it convenient to use with small sample volumes.
- Free-flowing Sure-Flow junction assures stable, drift-free potentials.
- When conventional electrode junctions clog, the Sure-Flow junction can be opened and flushed clean simply by pressing the cap.
- Fluoride Half-Cell Electrode used in conjunction with the Orion 900100 Single Junction Reference electrode offers the benefits of the Sure-Flow junction design:
- Calibration standards catalog number: 940906 — 0.1 M NaF; 940907 — 100ppm F-; 040906 — 1ppm F- with TISAB II; 040907 — 2ppm F- with TISAB II; 940908 — 10 ppm F- with TISAB II
- Required ISA catalog number: 940909 — TISAB II; 940911 — TISAB III
|900061 (9609BNWP and 960900); 900001 with 900100 single junction reference electrode (9409BN, 9409SC, and 940900)|
|Model 9609BNWP; Fluoride combination|
|Combination Ion Selective Electrode|
|Ionplus Sure-Flow Solid State Combination|
|Free-flowing Sure-Flow junction assures stable, drift-free potentials|
|Continous: 32° to 176°F; Intermittent: 32° to 212°F|
|Approved by ASTM method and approval number is ASTM D 1179|
|Continuous: 0° to 80°C; Intermittent: 0 to100°C|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.