Pipette, Pipettors and Tips
Fisherbrand™ Non-sterile Transfer Pipettes, Transparent LDPE
Prevent cross contamination. Fisherbrand™ Non-sterile Transfer Pipets, Transparent LDPE are made of shatterproof, flexible plastic and are designed to replace glass Pasteur pipets. Graduated and non-graduated pipets available in a range of sizes and styles, including jumbo, thin stem and extra long.
Fisherbrand™ Soda Lime Glass Pasteur Pipette
Use these pipets for a variety of applications. Fisherbrand™ Pasteur Pipets are ideal for use with Fisherbrand Pipettors.
Fisherbrand™ Polypropylene Blue Pipet Tip
Make pipetting simple and safer for even the most sensitive applications. Fisherbrand™ Polypropylene Blue Pipet Tips are perfectly fit for manual or electronic, single or multichannel pipets.
Corning™ Stripette™ Paper/Plastic-Wrapped Disposable Polystyrene Serological Pipettes, Sterile
Manufactured with optically clear polystyrene for accurate measurement. Corning™ Stripette™ Individually Wrapped Plastic or Paper/Plastic Disposable Polystyrene Serological Pipets are ideal for sterile tissue culture applications, especially while wearing latex gloves, as the wrap reduces static cling.
Thermo Scientific™ Finntip™ Pipette Tips
Ensure accurate, precise pipetting. Finntip™ Specific Pipette Tips are designed using our knowledge of liquid handling, with uniformly smooth, hydrophobic surfaces that prevent liquid retention.
Fisherbrand™ Polypropylene Yellow Pipet Tip E
Make pipetting simple and safer for even the most sensitive applications. Fisherbrand™ Polypropylene Yellow Pipet Tips E are perfectly fit for manual or electronic, single or multichannel pipets.
Corning™ Stripette™ All-Plastic Wrapped, Polystyrene Serological Pipettes, Sterile
Individually wrapped in easy-to-open plastic wrap for aseptic removal and elimination of static cling when wearing latex gloves
Fisherbrand™ SureOne™ Micropoint Pipette Tips, Universal Fit, Non-Filtered
New, improved Fisherbrand SureOne Reload system offers a full line of micropoint universal fit pipet tips
Fisherbrand™ SureOne™ Beveled Pipette Tips, Universal Fit
Offers a full line of universal fit beveled pipet tips.
Fisherbrand™ Rubber Pipette Bulbs for Bulb or Cylindrical Pipettes
Excellent for all media that do not attack rubber. Fisherbrand™ Pipette Bulbs come with three glassball valves, adjustable by finger pressure.
Eppendorf™ epTIPS™ Standard Pipettor Tips
Use these universal pipette tips with a wide variety of pipette models. Eppendorf™ epT.I.P.S.™ Standard Pipettor Tips feature optimal wetting properties, high transparency and special, certified purity grades.
Fisherbrand™ Elite™ Adjustable-Volume Pipettes
Extremely low plunger forces work longer without fatigue and reduce the risk of RSI.
Eppendorf™ epTIPS™ Pipettor Tip Reloads
Use this refill system for worry-free work in the molecular biology lab. Eppendorf™ epT.I.P.S.™ Pipettor Tip Reloads allow contamination-free handling of the refill trays. Plastic lids protect the trays from direct contact during transfer to the working box .
Fisherbrand™ SureOne™ Filter Tip Reload Pipette Tips
Sterile and free of RNase, DNase, ATP, pyrogen, bioburden, PCR inhibitors, endotoxin and DNA
Gilson™ PIPETMAN Classic™ Pipets
The PIPETMAN Classic line, the world standard in pipetting, offers a wide range of continuously adjustable air-displacement pipettes suited for aqueous solutions of moderate viscosity and density.
Pipettes (pipets) and pipettors (pipetters) are hand-held liquid transfer devices used in the laboratory for the uptake, delivery and dispense of liquid samples. They fall into several categories.
- Dropping pipettes (or transfer pipettes) and Pasteur pipettes. For smaller, drop-by-drop qualitative liquid transfers where precision is not critical. These pipettes may be made from reusable glass supplied with a rubber bulb teat, or else made from one-piece disposable plastics such as HDPE
- Serological pipettes, normally sterile and graduated, are made from glass or plastic and are used in tissue culture or clinical environments for the accurate handling of liquid volumes from 1mL to 100mL
- Volumetric, one-mark graduated and calibrated pipettes are used for the extremely precise handling of liquid volumes from 0.5mL to 50mL during titrations and production of standard solutions
- Pipettors (sometimes called micropipettors) are piston-driven devices which withdraw and dispense volumes typically ranging from 0.5μL to 5mL by air or positive displacement. Pipettors may be manually or electronically operated. Fixed volume pipettors dispense a specified volume within given tolerances, adjustable volume pipettors can be adjusted to dispense various volumes within a given range. Pipettors may also be single-channel, or multichannel for the simultaneous time and labour-saving dispense of multiple aliquots of liquid into, for example, autosampler vials or microplates
- Pipettors are normally used with disposable plastic tips, which may be ‘universal’ for general purpose use, or else specialised for biosciences, gel loading or with integral filters to protect the device from contamination with harmful droplets or vapour during use.