Your Source for High-Purity Products
Delivering convenience, quality and consistency, we offer essential reagents pre-qualified for dedicated applications, including
- Protein and Nucleic acid electrophoresis
- Purification of Proteins and Nucleic acids
- Cell culture
- Enzyme assays
- Cell Biology
- Protein chemistry
- Buffers and detergents
End to End Solutions for molecular biology, protein chemistry and cell biology
Purity grades to meet your specific needs
Reagents are prequalified and guaranteed to be suitable for the designated technique.
Address critical factors such as purity, water content, levels of contaminants and absence of DNase, RNase or protease activity.
Innovative packaging design
Packaging designed for safety, convenient handling and storage, and preservation of product integrity.
Bench to batch
We package Fisher BioReagents in sizes to meet your needs.
Purity grades for every application
Material Grade Definition
- Certified Reagent chemicals for which the purity standard is established by Fisher Chemical. Purity is guaranteed to meet published maximum limits of impurities.
- DNA Grade Designates reagents suitable for use in molecular biology applications involving the manipulation of DNA. Tested for specific contaminants, such as DNase and protease.
- DNA Synthesis designates reagents suitable for use with automated DNA synthesis instrumentation.ElectrophoresisMaterial used specifically for electrophoresis applications.
- Genetic Analysis Grade Material that is specially prepared for various molecular cloning applications. Tested for specific contaminants, such as DNase and RNase.
- IEF Grade Material suitable for use with isoelectric focusing of proteins.
- Islet Isolation Grade Material suitable for isolation of pancreatic islets.
- Molecular Biology Grade Designates reagents suitable for use in molecular biology applications. Tested for specific contaminants, such as nucleases and bacteria, where appropriate.
- Molecular Genetics Reagent chemicals that have been specifically purified and assayed for molecular genetics applications.
- PCR Grade Material suitable for use in Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR).
- Peptide Synthesis Designates reagents suitable for use with protein synthesis instrumentation.
- Protein Electrophoresis GradeMaterial used specifically for protein electrophoresis applications.
- Sequencing Material designed for use with automated DNA or protein sequencing equipment.
- Super Pure Material with a purity level exceeding the various monograph grades.
- Tissue Culture Grade Materials of superior quality where there are no published standards and that are suitable for use in tissue culture application
The Laboratory Reagents Handbook shows the full range of Fisher BioReagent products available from Fisher Scientific
- Reference handbook for the life scientist on the bench and includes
- A dedicated section relating to four key application areas
- Protein Chemistry
- Molecular Biology
- Cell Biology
- Core Bioreagents
- Two classifications – to simplify your searches
- Classification by applications
- Indexed by product name and manufacturer number (product code)