Applied Biosystems™ TaqMan™ RNA-to-CT™ One-Step Kit
Delivers consistent RNA target quantification for a wide variety of assays and is validated with Applied Biosystems™ comprehensive library of TaqMan™ Gene Expression assays.
Brand: Applied Biosystems™ 4392656
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00450kg
- Accurate across a wide dynamic range for dependable performance
- High sensitivity, enabling low copy number detection and precise quantification
- Validated with TaqMan™ Gene Expression Assays for easy experimental setup
- Consistent performance with a wide variety of targets, including AT-rich, GC-rich and long sequences
- Fewer pipetting steps means less hands-on-time and less chance for errors
Efficiency across a Broad Range of Input Concentrations
- Maximum flexibility in RNA template input quantity requires optimal real-time PCR efficiency across a broad range of template quantities
- The result is comparable to that of the TaqMan™ RNA-to-CT™ 2-Step Kit, and is a significant improvement in dynamic range and sensitivity over the TaqMan™ One-Step RT-PCR Master Mix Reagents.
High Sensitivity at Low Target Concentration
- The sensitivity of TaqMan™ RNA-to-CT™ One-Step Kit was validated using a synthetic RNA template for which copy number is precisely known
- Significant sampling error occurs when measuring low quantities of target, so statistical analysis is required for proper evaluation using multiple replicates
- Statistical analysis indicates high confidence of sample quantification based on a T-test, consistent with as few as 10 copies of target.
Shipping Conditions: Wet Ice
|Primer-Probe Compatability: TaqMan™|
|Passive Reference Dye: ROX (Pre-mixed)|
|7000 System, 7300 System, 7500 System, 7700 System, 7900HT System, StepOne™, Standard Mode, StepOnePlus™, Standard Mode|
|AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA Polymerase|
|Real time PCR (qPCR), real time PCR-based gene expression profiling|
|Sufficient for 2000 reactions at 50μL reaction volume. Includes: 10 x 5mL tubes of 2X master mix containing AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA Polymerase UP, dNTPs (including dUTP), Passive Reference 1, and optimized buffer components (Store at 2° to 8°C after opening). 10 x 250μL tubes of 40X RT enzyme mix containing ArrayScript™ UP Reverse Transcriptase, RNase Inhibitor (Store at -15° to -30°C).|
|UP (Ultra Pure)|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.