Heidolph™ Silicone 2-Stop Tubing
Platinum-coated silicone tubing for use in pharmaceuticals and biology. Heidolph™ Silicone 2-Stop Tubing is very smooth, biocompatible, inert and designed to prevent slipping during pump operation.
Brand: Heidolph™ 525-30014-00
Additional Details : Weight : 0.02500kg
- Extremely smooth interior prevents bacterial growth.
- Biocompatible, minimal adsorption and absorption.
- Good flow properties.
- High temperature stability.
- Absolutely inert, softener-free.
- Designed with 2 stops to prevent slipping.
|USP Class VI, FDA, meets GLP and NSF.|
|Extremely smooth interior prevents bacterial growth, biocompatible with minimal adsorption and absorption, good flow properties, high temperature stability, inert, softener-free, translucent white.|
|1.42mm I.D./3.22mm O.D.|
|7 m Water|
|Autoclave for 30min at 1bar, irradiation.|
|Not suitable for concentrated solvents, oils, acids or dilute caustic soda; relatively high permeability to gas.|
|Continuous/short time 0.5/1.5 bar|