Brand™ Cryogenic Tubes with Internal Thread Screw Cap
Manufactured from polypropylene. BRAND™ Cryogenic Tubes with Internal Thread Screw Caps include a large frosted marking area with colored cap inserts to provide easy sample identification. Graduated, U-bottom shape with 12.5mm outer diameter. Sterile, RNase-, DNase-, DNA and endotoxin-free. Temperature stability to -196 °C, and autoclavable at 121 °C (2 bar).
Brand: Brand™ 114841
Additional Details : Weight : 1.98000kg
- Manufactured from polypropylene
- Outer diamter: 12.5mm
- Large frosted marking area and colored cap inserts provide easy sample identification.
- Temperature stability to -196 °C.
- γ-ray sterile (SAL 10-6) and autoclavable at 121 °C (2 bar).
- DIN EN 285, CE-marked according to IVD-Directive 98/79 CE.
- Cryogenic tubes are sterile, RNase-, DNase-, DNA and endotoxin-free.
|Up to 1.8 mL|
|DIN EN 285, IVD-Directive 98/79 CE|