Ismatec™ PharMed™ Ismaprene 3-stop Tubing
Ideal tubing for pharmaceutical and medical applications, including cell culture and tissue culture work, as well as foodstuffs. Ismatec™ PharMed™ Ismaprene 3-stop Tubing requires extension tubing on both suction and discharge sides.
Brand: Ismatec™ SC0306A
35.57 GBP valid until 2020-12-31
Use promo code "14720" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 25.00000kg
- Ideal for production filtration, fermentation and bioreactor process lines.
- Very long service-life.
- Non-toxic and non-hemolytic.
- Impermeable to normal light and UV-radiation
- Appropriate for medical products and foodstuffs.
- Low particulate spallation.
- Can be autoclaved repeatedly.
- Withstands repeated CIP and SIP cleaning and sterilization.
- Meets USP class VI, FDA and NSF criteria.
- Potential leaching of additives (lubricants).
- Acids: Good
- Alkaline solutions: Good
- Solvents: Not recommended
- Pressure: Not recommended
- Viscous media: Good
- Sterile media: Excellent
- Complies with: FDA 21CFR177.2600, US Pharmacopoea Class VI, NSF listed (Standard 51).
- Autoclavable with steam, 30 minutes at 1 bar (15 psi) and 141°C.
- Gas sterilization with ethylene oxide.
- Sterilization with radiation up to 2.5 mrad.
- Caution: Use special tubing version (welded stoppers) when autoclaving 2 or 3-stop color-coded tubing.
|FDA 21CFR177.2600 US Pharmacopoea Class VI NSF listed (Standard 51)|
|Pharmaceutical and medical applications, foodstuffs, cell cultures and tissue. MS/CA cassettes.|
|CO2 1200, O2 200, N2 80|
|0.64mm I.D., 2.44mm O.D.|
|Potential leaching of additives (lubricants).|