missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
- Milligram to multigram yields of recombinant protein per liter of culture in 5 to 14 days post-transfection, which are frequently higher than transient 293-based systems
- Cost-effective transient expression in CHO cells, allowing scientists developing protein biotherapeutics to work with CHO-expressed proteins from start to finish in the drug development process
- A robust alternative mammalian transient expression host, allowing for production of proteins that are difficult to express in HEK293 cells
- Flexible, reliable culture and transfection protocols with multiple options that readily fit into current transient expression workflows
- Scalable expression for cultures from <1 mL to >10 L, thus generating the amount of protein needed for your application
|CHO-S, SFM Adapted|
|Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice|
|• 2 vials frozen ExpiCHO-S cells
• 1000 mL ExpiCHO Expression Medium
• 1 ExpiFectamine CHO Transfection Kit for 1 L of culture
• 1 vial Antibody Expressing Positive Control Vector
• 100 mL OptiPRO SFM
Store all components at 2-8°C, except frozen cells which should be stored in liquid nitrogen.
|Protein Production, Constitutive Expression|