Invitrogen™ T4 DNA Ligase (1 U/µL)
Ideal for cloning (blunt-end or cohesive-end ligation) and adding linkers or adapters to blunt-ended DNA
Brand: Invitrogen™ 15224017
44.62 GBP valid until 2021-10-30
Use promo code "14806" to get your promotional price.
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00010kg
T4 DNA Ligase catalyzes the formation of phosphodiester bonds in the presence of ATP between double-stranded DNAs with 3'hydroxyl and 5'phosphate termini. Single-stranded nucleic acids are not substrates for this enzyme.
- Optimizes ligation in 5 minutes
- Source: Purified from E. coli lambda lysogen NM989
- Performance and quality testing: Endodeoxyribonuclease, 3' and 5' exodeoxyribonuclease assays; ligation efficiency tested
- Unit definition: One unit catalyzes exchange of 1nmol 32P-labeled pyrophosphate into ATP in 20 min. at 37°C. One unit is equal to approximately 300 cohesive-end ligation units
- Unit reaction conditions: 66mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.6), 6.6mM MgCl2, 10mM DTT, 66μM ATP, 3.3μM 32P-labeled pyrophosphate, and enzyme in 0.1mL for 20 min. at 37°C
ChIP-on-Chip, Chromatin Biology, Cloning, RNAi, Epigenetics & Noncoding RNA Research, Restriction Enzyme Cloning
|T4 DNA Ligase|
|DNA Ligase Buffer, 5X Reaction Buffer|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.