SuperScript™ EXPRESS One-Step Superscript™ qRT-PCR Kit, with premixed ROX
Next-generation, real-time qRT-PCR reagents designed to complement fast-cycling instruments. Get the turnaround time you want with the data quality you need.
Brand: Invitrogen™ 1179101K
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.20000kg
- Fast-activating, antibody-mediated Platinum™ Taq DNA Polymerase - complete, rapid activation provides the best sensitivity and reproducibility
- The One-Step SuperScript™ III Reverse Transcriptase module has a unique formulation to ensure better yield and less PCR inhibition, specifically for one-step qRT-PCR
- Flexible formats with ROX premixed or separate - designed to work with default instrument protocols on a wide range of high-throughput fast instruments (e.g., AB 7500 Fast, AB 7900 HT Fast, AB StepOne, Roche LightCycler™ 480, Corbett Rotor-Gene™)
- The only commercially available one-step qRT-PCR kits containing heat-labile UDG - significantly reduced carryover contamination risk with excellent activity from room temperature to approximately 40°C. Due to the thermostability of SuperScript™ III, the cDNA synthesis step is run at 50°C, at which temperature the heat-labile UDG is totally and irreversibly inactivated
Easy to test and switch:
- EXPRESS kits work with manufacturer's default protocols on fast instruments and come in a convenient and stable SuperMix format for ultimate convenience
- The kits are offered with either premixed ROX or a separate tube of ROX to fit your instrument needs
Guaranteed to be stable for 6 months when properly stored.
|7000 System, 7300 System, 7700 System, 7900HT Fast System, 7900HT System, Eppendorf™ MasterCycler™ RealPlex, StepOne™, Fast Mode, StepOne™, Standard Mode|
|One-Step Superscript qRT-PCR|
|Taq DNA Polymerase|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.