SCAT Safety Canisters, HDPE-EC
SCAT electrically conductive safety canisters are made of high-quality PE-HD-el material. Due to their grounding capability, flying sparks caused by electrical discharge can be prevented when disposing of flammable or explosive laboratory liquids.
Brand: SCAT 108043
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
- Made of the very robust and electronically conductive HDPE, which is extremely resistant to all solvents commonly used in laboratories
- Filling quantities from 10 L for the use with HPLC systems up to massive 60 L drums for the collection of large quantities of containers in e.g. professional SymLine disposal systems
- Thread types S50, S60/61, S70/71 and S90 are commonly used in the laboratory and are all compatible with the SCAT
- SafetyWasteCaps range for the safe disposal of volatile hazardous substances
- Special safety features such as integrated visibility strips or floats ensure permanent fill level monitoring
- Practical designs as space-saving canisters allow safe storage of liquid waste even in small areas or in hazardous goods cabinets
The wide range of electrically conductive canisters includes a variety of designs for individual use in the laboratory for the disposal of solvents. Perfectly suited for combination with the SCAT SafetyWasteCaps or the SymLine disposal systems.
|For Collection of Flammable Liquid Waste and Suitable for The S.C.A.T™ SafetySystem|
|290 x 185 x 500 mm|
|S.C.A.T™ Safety Funnels|