Applied Biosystems™ GeneAmp™ dNTP Blend (2.5 mM ea)
Dissolved in glass-distilled water and titrated to pH 7.0 with NaOH
Brand: Applied Biosystems™ 4303441
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.05000kg
GeneAmp dNTPs are deoxynucleotide triphosphates with dUTP taht can be used to generate dU-containing PCR products in a carry-over prevention strategy in conjunction with AmpErase ™ Uracil N-glycosylase (UNG).
- dNTPs have high purity,making them for use in PCR reactions or other applications
- dNTPs with dUTP are optimized for use in carry-over prevention
- Guaranteed for PCR performance when used with GeneAmp PCR core reagents and GeneAmp instrument systems
- Premixed dNTP blends are available in various concentrations, offering ease of use
- Each vial consists of 1mL of 10mM blend consisting of soln of 2.5mM each of dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP
PCR, PCR and Real-Time PCR
The PCR process is covered by patents owned by Roche Molecular Systems, Inc. and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
|6 x 1 mL|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.