Gibco™ AlgiMatrix™ 96-Well, 3D Culture System, Flat-Bottom Microplate
Color: Clear; Sterility: Sterile; Lid: With Lid
Brand: Gibco™ 12684031
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.45000kg
DescriptionAlgiMatrix™ 3D Culture System is the first user-friendly non-animal-derived bioscaffold for three-dimensional (3D) cell culture. AlgiMatrix™ 3D Culture System creates a cell culture model system that more closely reflects normal cell morphology and behavior, to meet researchers' requirements for 3D cell culture in fields such as toxicology, drug development, cancer and stem cell research, development and morphogenesis, tissue and organ engineering, heart disease, diabetes, and Alzheimers disease.
AlgiMatrix™ 3D Culture System is supplied in a 96-well format that fits well into the workflow of both lower- and higher-throughput users. Scientists can inoculate cells directly into the sterile microtiter plates preloaded with lyophilized alginate sponge, with no pretreatments or preparations required. The combination of convenience, high capacity, and microscopic visualization makes AlgiMatrix™ 3D Culture System an ideal solution for broad basic research and drug discovery applications.
AlgiMatrix™ 3D Culture System is suitable for many cell-based screening, drug discovery, and human cell therapy procedures, including the Multicellular Tumor Spheroid Assays (MCTS),1 hepatocyte 2-4 and cardiomyocyte organogenesis studies,5 co-culture studies,6 high-throughput drug screening assays,1 and embryonic stem cell 3D differentiation.7 Each lot is performance and quality tested in a cell-based toxicity assay.
1. Kunz-Schughart, L., et al., (2004) J Biomolec Screening 9, 273.
2. Dvir-Ginzberg, M., et al. (2003) Tissue Engineering 9, 757.
3. Elkayam, T., et al. (2006) Tissue Engineering 12, 1357.
4. Kedem, A., et al. (2005) Tissue Engineering 11, 715.
5. Dar, A., et al. (2002) Biotechnology & Bioengineering 80, 305.
6. Kim, J. (2005) Seminars in Cancer Biology 15, 365.
7. Gerecht-Nir, S., et al. (2004) Biotechnology & Bioengineering 88, 313.
|AlgiMatrix 3D Culture System|
|Store at room temperature.|
|Cell Culture Grade|