Corning Cell Culture and Vaccine Development
Corning solutions for cell culture and vaccine manufacturing.Watch the Replay
Vaccines are considered to be one of the biggest public health achievements of the past century, and the concept of stimulating the organism’s immune response is the basis underlying vaccination. Corning provides a diverse set of single-use products for upstream vaccine manufacturing needs. As scale-up progresses, vessels and surfaces constantly increase in space efficacy, reducing the cost and minimising the labour per titer.
This presentation aims to provide background information about the main forms of vaccine designs, R&D and manufacturing workflows, and updated data generated in Corning’s application labs.
Webinar key topics:
- Overview of main vaccines in the market
- Corning tools for vaccine manufacturing
- COVID-19 considerations
Watch a replay
Scheduling conflict? If you can't make it, just register to receive the link to the recorded session.Register to watch a replay
- Brochure: CorningTM Cell Culture Product Selection Guide
- Brochure: Scaling Adherent Cell Culture with CorningTM HYPER Technology
- Brochure: CorningTM CellSTACKTM Culture Chambers
- Brochure: CorningTMHYPERFlaskTM Cell Culture Vessel
- Brochure: Improvement of Bovine Parainfluenza 3 Virus Production Yields and Capacities Using the CorningTM HYPERFlaskTM Cell Culture Vessel
Register now to attend the live webinar