Zinc Sulphate Solution, European Pharmacopoeia Grade, Fisher Chemical™
Pharmacopoeia reagents are intended for use in pharmacopoeia testing and monographs, produced under a GMP compliant ISO 9001 quality management system according to the relevant pharmacopoeia specification, using the pharmacopoeia reagent quality components and water meeting the relevant pharmacopoeia monograph requirement for Purified Water. Some pharmacopoeia standards are also accredited according to ISO 17025 and ISO Guide 43.
Brand: Fisher Chemical RP4071000
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg Transport : UN number : 3082 Chem class : 9 Pack group : III
Safety and Handling
- Zinc Sulphate 0.1M Volumetric Solution (RP 407)
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 2
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H411-Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .