DWK Life Sciences Wheaton™ Crimpenstein™ Electric Crimper/Decapper - Non-Standard Voltage
Lightweight and easy to operate
Brand: DWK Life Sciences W225644-C
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 2.72160kg
Wheaton Crimpenstein Electric Crimper/Decapper
- Easily attaches and removes aluminum seals on crimp top/serum finish bottles and vials to improve productivity
- Adjustable jaw intensity with memory allows user to regulate crimper and decapper jaw action
- Quick-change jaw-sets available in 11, 13 and 20mm sizes allow for crimping and decapping of different size bottles and vials
- Lightweight and easy to operate enables semiautomatic operation for extended periods with less effort
- Electric powered for quick setup and high volume operation
Optional sturdy stand (Part No. W225630) holds the Crimpenstein in a fixed vertical position for operations where vials need to be handled one at a time.
Crimper and Decapper Jaws (Part No. W225616-W225628) and sturdy stand (Part No. W225630) are sold separately. For standard voltages, see cat. no. 029110001.
|20mm Flip-cap Aluminum Seals|
|Crimpenstein with 20mm Crimper and Decapper Jaw-Set; Continental Europe plug|
|Attaching and removing aluminum seals on crimp top/serum finish bottles and vials|