Disposable punch for use with FTA cards, FTA Elute Cards, and EasiCollect device
Brand: GE Healthcare Whatman WB100028
Additional Details : Weight : 0.05000kg
DescriptionGE Healthcare’s disposable Uni-Core Punch addresses your laboratory’s manual punching requirements.
Uni-Core Punch is a disposable punch which has a polished steel tip that is case-hardened and can be sterilised. Each tip provides up to 500 punches before disposal. Uni-Core Punch is available in diameters from 0.35 to 12.0mm for a variety of sampling needs. It is housed in a plastic handle and disposable for contamination control. Manual punching is preferred for laboratories with low sample volumes punching 1 to 50 samples per day.
• Designed for use with Whatman FTA Cards, FTA Elute Cards, and EasiCollect device.
• Capable of up to 500 punches.
• Multiple diameters ranging from 0.35 to 12.0mm in plastic housing for sample punching versatility.
• Stainless steel cutting edges enable manual coring, retrieval, and controlled ejection of the FTA punch.
• Disposable to minimise contamination and carryover between samples when a cleaning procedure is followed.
|Two cutting mats|
|Whatman™ FTA™ cards, FTA™ elute cards and EasiCollect device|
|Accessory, FTA Card|