Whatman™ Type WCN Cellulose Nitrate Membranes
Recommended for majority of routine applications, this membrane is manufactured under strictly controlled conditions. Whatman™ Type WCN Cellulose Nitrate Membranes narrow pore size distribution for improved surface capture and analysis.
Brand: Whatman™ 7190-002
UNSPSC : 41104921
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 0.06956kg
- Among the strongest of their type with noticeably improved flexibility and tolerating abuse without sacrificing integrity
- Low level of extractables—generally below that of other similar membranes
- Advanced manufacturing ensures narrow pore size distribution and minimal batch-to-batch variation
- Autoclavable at 121°C (250°F), with low shrinkage
- Gridded circles available (Cat. No. 09-529-710 Series)
|Clarifying filtration (General)|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable solid Category 1
- H228-Flammable solid.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.