Whatman™ Quantitative Filter Paper: Grade 589/1½ Pleated Circles
Designed for fast filtration of coarse precipitate. Whatman™ Grade 589/1 Quantitatve FIlter Paper Circles support tests such as cement fineness measurement in a standard Blaine test or determination of the ash content in foodstuffs.
Brand: Whatman™ 10300045
Code : 69
Additional Details : Weight : 0.17000kg
DescriptionAshless grade are very pure filters suitable for a wide range of critical analytical filtration procedures. Whatman™ quantitative filter papers are designed for gravimetric analysis and the preparation of samples for instrumental analysis.
- For coarse precipitate retention
- Herzberg filtration speed of 50 s
- Black Ribbon Filter for filtration of coarse precipitates
- Ashless with very high flow rate
- High purity (< 0.01% ash)
- Pleated for easy use in applications involving a conical filter funnel
|12 to 15μmm|