GE Healthcare, Whatman Grade 0858-1/2 Qualitative Filter Papers
Grained, with medium fast flow rate and medium retention. A universal filter paper, used for the filtration of extracts, oils, beer, syrups etc.; also applied in filter presses or for the aspiration of liquids.
Brand: GE Healthcare, Whatman 10334347
Code : 69
Additional Details : Weight : 0.23000kg
- Savings in time required to quadrant-fold circles to fit conical filter funnels in repetitive or multiple analyses.
- Decreased overall filtration time because of the extra surface area exposed; the normal slow down of filtration speed due to the loading of particulate is postponed.
- Increased total loading capacity as more filter area is available.
- Maintained flow rate due to the reduction in filter paper contact with funnel side and the self-supporting shape of the filter itself.
- The prepleating does not significantly affect any of the technical data, and the same figures may be used for the flat circles.