Whatman™ Qualitative Filter Paper: Grade 1 Sheets
Covers a wide range of laboratory applications and is frequently used for clarifying liquids. Whatman™ Qualitative Filter Paper: Grade 1 Sheets are widely used standard grade filter paper for routine applications with medium retention and flow rates.
Brand: Whatman™ 1001-931
UNSPSC : 41104929
Code : 69
Additional Details : Weight : 3.70000kg
These cellulose filters are used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials and for clarifying liquids.
- Particle Retention: >11μm
- Porosity: medium
- Filtration speed: ASTM™, 40 sec.; Herzberg, 150 sec.
- Surface: smooth
- Separates precipitates such as lead sulfate, calcium oxalate (hot) and calcium carbonate
- Used for soil analysis and seed testing procedures in the agricultural industry
- Used to separate solid foodstuffs from associated liquid or extract liquid in the food industry
- Atmospheric dust is collected from airflow and the stain-intensity measured
- Impregnated with a chromogenic reagent and color formation quantified by optical reflectance for gas detection
|680 x 580mm|