Whatman™ Qualitative Filter Paper: Grade 594½ Pleated Circles
Maintains flow rate with reduced contact between filter and funnel. Whatman™ Grade 594½ Pleated Circles are slow filter papers used for fine precipitates.
Brand: Whatman™ 10311547
UNSPSC : 41120000
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 0.13000kg
DescriptionCellulose filters are used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials. Pleated qualitative filters determine and identify materials with improved flow rate and increased loading capacity compared to equivalent quadrant folded filters.
- Increased filter surface area increases total loading capacity and decreases overall filtration time.
- Reduced contact between filter and funnel maintains flow rate.
- Eliminated need to quadrant-fold filter circles to fit conical funnels saves time in repetitive or multiple analyses.
- Pleated filters have the same technical properties as the respective filter circles.
- Cellulose filters are used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials.
- Pleated qualitative filters give improved flow rate and increased loading capacity compared to equivalent quadrant folded filters.