Whatman™ Qualitative Filter Papers: Grade 2555½ Pleated Circles
Maintains flow rate with reduced contact between filter and funnel. Whatman™Grade 2555½ Pleated Circles are medium fast filter papers used for the filtration of the mash for the determination of the extract in malt and wort and for removing carbon dioxide from beer.
Brand: Whatman™ 10313947
UNSPSC : 41104929
Code : 69
Additional Details : Weight : 0.23000kg
DescriptionCellulose filters are used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials. Pleated qualitative filters determine and identify materials with improved flow rate and increased loading capacity compared to equivalent quadrant folded filters.
- Increased filter surface area increases total loading capacity and decreases overall filtration time.
- Reduced contact between filter and funnel maintains flow rate.
- Eliminated need to quadrant-fold filter circles to fit conical funnels saves time in repetitive or multiple analyses.
- Pleated filters have the same technical properties as the respective filter circles.
- Cellulose filters are used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials.
- Pleated qualitative filters give improved flow rate and increased loading capacity compared to equivalent quadrant folded filters.
|Qualitative Filter Paper|
|Filtration of mash for determination of extract in malt, wort, for removing carbondioxide from beer|
|Malt extract, wort, CO2|