Whatman™ PolyVENT™ Vessel Venting Filters
Flows in both directions with hydrophobic PTFE membrane. Whatman™ PolyVENT™ Vessel Venting Filters are integral filter products for sterile venting of vessels and tanks.
Brand: Whatman™ 6713-0425
UNSPSC : 41104915
Code : 75
Additional Details : Weight : 0.16400kg
DescriptionConstructed from a single, standardized set of materials.
- Membrane made of hydrophobic 0.2 µm PTFE membrane.
- Validated for 50 steam autoclave cycles; compatible with EtO.
- Testable by Water Break Through (WBT) test or bubble point testing.
- Pass USP Class VI biosafety tests for plastics.
- Manufactured in clean room facilities.
- Bidirectional and autoclavable.
|Biosafe; all materials meet USP Class VI requirements; Manufactured in GMP-controlled cleanroom facilities|
|Female luer lock|
|Sterile venting of filling, mixing, holding, autoclave, fermentation, shipping, and dispensing vessels; For isolation of incubators, autoclaves, lyophilizers, EtO sterilizers, and fermenters; For biotech, pharmaceutical and diagnostics, and food and beverage|