Whatman™ Polycap™ TC High-Capacity Capsules
Developed for safe, efficient filtration of critical biological and tissue culture solutions. Whatman™ Polycap™ TC High-Capacity Capsules include PES membranes for excellent flow rate and protein absorption characteristics.
Brand: Whatman™ 6718-9582
UNSPSC : 41104908
Code : 69
Additional Details : Weight : 0.26000kg
Contain two layers of polyethersulfone membrane — inherently hydrophilic, low in extractables, excellent flowrates. Low protein-binding characteristics make capsules ideal for use with biologically sensitive solutions.
- Pore size 0.8/0.2μm
- Filtration area: 440, 930, or 1900cm2
- Vent evacuates any air for fast filtration
- Outlet is protected to prevent touch contamination during setup
- Standard hose barb connections
- Durable polypropylene filter housing can withstand maximum operating pressure of 4.1 bar (60psi)
- Presterilized ISO-driven cleanroom manufacturing ensures product consistency
- Stamped lot numbers ensure traceability of all critical components
Suitable for pharmaceutical aqueous solutions, tissue culture media, reagent preparation, virus suspensions, particle counting solutions, cleaning and rinsing solutions.
|Suitable for pharmaceutical aqueous solutions, tissue culture media, reagent preparation, virus suspensions, particle counting solutions, cleaning and rinsing solutions.|
|Stepped barb for 10 to 12mm tubing|
|Stepped barb for 6 to 10mm tubing|