Whatman™ Polycap Disposable Capsules, 36 AS
Provides highly effective filtration area in a small size. Whatman™ Polycap Disposable AS Capsules, AS 36 filters large volumes and difficult samples with ease.
Brand: Whatman™ 6705-3602
Code : 75
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10904kg
DescriptionRecommended for filtering aqueous solutions. Combines a glass microfiber (GMF) prefilter and a nylon membrane, prolonging the life of the filter and allowing larger volumes and difficult samples to be filtered easily.
- First layer (GMF) acts as a prefilter to ensure longer membrane (0.2, 0.45, and 1.0 µm) life and higher filtration efficiency.
- Nylon membrane layer is inherently hydrophilic, has low extractables, is biosafe, and has excellent flow rates.
- Housing thermally fused (no glues, adhesives, or extraneous materials).
- Integrity-testable by bubble point, pressure decay, or forward flow methods.
- Provides highly effective filtration area in a small size.
- Autoclavable; some presterilized with gamma irradiation.
- Manufactured in clean room facilities under ISO Quality Systems.
|Filtration of aqueous solutions (such as cell culture media, serum enzymes and water) and removal of bacteria and debris.|