GE Healthcare, Whatman Indicating FTA™ Elute Micro Cards
Whatman Indicating FTA Elute Micro Cards enable you to easily collect, process, transport, and store colorless biological samples, such as buccal samples.
Brand: GE Healthcare, Whatman WB120412
UNSPSC : 41105300
Code : 69
Additional Details : Weight : 0.15000kg
- Improves process efficiency by enabling direct amplification for STR analysis due to immediate DNA capture on the FTA card.
- Includes an inert dye, which turns to white when a buccal sample or saliva is added for easy confirmation of sample addition.
- Immediate stabilization and protection of nucleic acids for long term archiving of samples at room temperature.
- Different card options to support manual or automated processing for versatility and incorporation into current workflows.
|Multiplex PCR, sequencing after PCR amplification, SNP analysis, STR analysis, HLA typing, whole genome amplification, quantitative PCR, biobanking, pharmacogenomics, genotyping, genetic identification, transgenic detection|
|Indicating FTA Elute Micro Card|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H302 + H312 + H332-Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .