Whatman™ Qualitative Filter Paper: Grade 595½ Pleated Circles
Pleated to save time and achieve optimal fit in conical filter funnels. Whatman™ Qualitative Filter Paper: Grade 595½ Pleated Circles provide extra surface area to increase total loading capacity.
Brand: Whatman™ 10311647
Code : 69
Additional Details : Weight : 0.21000kg
DescriptionFolded filter is used for many routine analytical applications in various industries. Pleated paper enhances and eases filtering process.
- Saves time in repetitive or multiple analyses
- Decreases overall filtration time; normal slow down due to particulate loading is eliminated
- Increases total loading capacity
- Maintains flow rate; contact with funnel is reduced, shape of filter is self-supporting
- Pleating does not significantly affect technical data; same figures may be used with flat circles
- Grade 595½ is thin, medium fast paper with medium to fine particle retention
- Applications include:
- Particle separation from food extracts
- Filtration of solids from digested environmental sample
|Medium to fine|