GE Healthcare Whatman™ GD/X Sterile Glass Micro Fiber (GMF) Syringe Filters
Processes three to seven times more sample volume than filters without prefilter. Whatman™ GD/X Sterile Glass Micro Fiber (GMF) Syringe Filters are specifically designed for filtration of viscous or otherwise hard-to-filter samples with high solids content.
Brand: GE Healthcare 6902-2504
Code : 75
Additional Details : Weight : 0.28000kg
DescriptionConstructed of a polypropylene housing with a prefiltration stack of Whatman GMF 150 (graded density) and GF/F glass microfiber prefilters. This design prevents the buildup of back pressure typically caused by the blocking of an unprotected membrane.
- Syringe filter with integrated prefiltration
- Female Luer-Lok™ inlet; male slip Luer outlet
- Flow should enter from the inlet
- Autoclavable at 121°C (250°F) at 15psi for 20 min.
- Maximum temperature, 131°C (267°F) Filtration area: 25mm - 4.6cm2
- Pressure limit: 25mm - 75psi
- All materials biosafe—pass USP Class VI requirements
- Disposable filtration devices provide labor saving efficiency while ensuring consistent filter performance
- High loading capacity for samples with high solids content
- Suitable for capillary electrophoresis, HPLC, and UV/VIS sample preparation
Nonsterile GD/X filters are available in 25mm diameter and 0.45µm pore size.
|GD/X 25mm Sterile Syringe Filter, glass microfiber filtration medium, 0.45μm (50 pcs)|
|5.2 bar (75 psi)|
|GE’s Whatman GD/X sterile syringe filter is designed to support filtration of viscous, hard-to-filter samples with high solids content.|
|Pigment free polypropylene (PP)|
|Female luer lock|