Whatman™ FTA™ Nucleic Acid Collection, Storage and Purification Cards: FTA Gene
Collect, store, and transport DNA at room temperature
Brand: Whatman™ WB120208
Code : 69
Additional Details : Weight : 0.51000kg
Patented FTA technology simplifies the isolation, storage, and processing of nucleic acids from biological sources including whole blood, buccal cells, and plant material. Sample is applied to the FTA card and allowed to dry; the cells are lysed on contact. The released DNA is captured, stabilized, and protected from nucleases, oxidation, and UV damage.
- DNA from blood stored at room temperature on FTA cards exhibits no loss in PCR efficiency after 22 years and counting
- FTA Gene Card is housed in a chipboard frame for compatibility with most automatic dispensing/pipetting systems when used with the FTA Gene Card Tray (09-923-349)
|Forensics, transgenic identification, transfusion medicine/HLA typing, plasmid screening, food and agriculture testing, drug discovery, genomics, STR analysis, animal identification, whole genome amplification|
|Non-Indicating FTA Gene Card|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ if you feel unwell.
- P330-Rinse mouth.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .