Whatman™ FTA™ Elute Cards
Provides room temperature DNA storage combined with simplified purification of DNA for multiple amplifications from a single sample. Whatman™ FTA™ Elute Cards contain a chaotropic salt keeping proteins tightly bound while DNA is eluted from the matrix.
Brand: Whatman™ WB120410
UNSPSC : 41104100
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 0.26000kg
|15 to 30 min.|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H302 + H312 + H332-Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .