Whatman™ FTA™ Elute Cards
Provides room temperature DNA storage combined with simplified purification of DNA for multiple amplifications from a single sample. Whatman™ FTA™ Elute Cards contain a chaotropic salt keeping proteins tightly bound while DNA is eluted from the matrix.
Brand: Whatman™ WB120401
Code : 69
Additional Details : CAS Number : 593-84-0 Weight : 0.15000kg
Non-Indicating FTA Elute Micro Cards enable you to collect, process, transport, and store colored biological samples, such as blood samples.
- Improves process efficiency by enabling direct amplification for STR analysis.
- Ideal for colored samples, like blood.
- Immediate stabilization and protection of nucleic acids due to FTA technology.
- Different card options to support manual or automated processing for fast and efficient sampling.
- Long term archiving of samples at room temperature due to FTA card technology.
- Hemoglobin is bound to matrix, that acts as PCR inhibitor
- Yields DNA in solution
- Sample processing time to isolate DNA: 15 to 30 minutes
- Sample processing: hot water elution procedure
- Sample volume: 12 to 40μL per collection area
|15 to 30 min.|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H302 + H312 + H332-Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .