Whatman™ FTA™ DMPK Cards
DBS microvolume sampling requires only 10 to 20μL per sample
Brand: Whatman™ WB129241
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.32000kg
- Fewer experimental animals are required — Toxicokinetic data are derived from Toxicology animals, thereby eliminating satellite colonies
- More consistent data are obtained through more serial sampling from individual animals and less reliance on composite data
- 3-Step DBS procedure is much more straightforward than the cumbersome centrifugation, isolation and cleanup of plasma
- On-substrate cleanup has the potential to convey greater analyte stability, especially for enzyme-sensitive compounds.
- Room temperature stability saves on cost of dry ice shipments
- Shipping without dry ice allows more remote sampling
- Card types A, B and C available, as well as starter packs
- Both non-indicating and indicating cards available
- FTA DMPK-C card is not impregnated with chemicals and may be better suited for protein-based biomolecules
|For protein-based biomolecules, on-substrate cleanup has potential to convey greater analyte stability, requires fewer experimental animals|
|FTA DMPK Card|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ if you feel unwell.
- P330-Rinse mouth.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .