GE Healthcare Whatman™ FTA™ DMPK Cards
DBS microvolume sampling requires only 10 to 20μL per sample
Brand: GE Healthcare WB129242
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.40000kg
- Fewer experimental animals are required — Toxicokinetic data are derived from Toxicology animals, thereby eliminating satellite colonies
- More consistent data are obtained through more serial sampling from individual animals and less reliance on composite data
- 3-Step DBS procedure is much more straightforward than the cumbersome centrifugation, isolation and cleanup of plasma
- On-substrate cleanup has the potential to convey greater analyte stability, especially for enzyme-sensitive compounds.
- Room temperature stability saves on cost of dry ice shipments
- Shipping without dry ice allows more remote sampling
- Card types A, B and C available, as well as starter packs
- Both non-indicating and indicating cards available
- FTA DMPK-C card is not impregnated with chemicals and may be better suited for protein-based biomolecules
|For protein-based biomolecules, on-substrate cleanup has potential to convey greater analyte stability, requires fewer experimental animals|
|FTA DMPK Card|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H302 + H312 + H332-Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .