Whatman™ Binder-Free Glass Microfiber Filters, Grade GF/B
Filters fine particles with high wet-strength and high loading capacity. Whatman™ Binder-Free Microfiber Filters, Grade GF/B are particularly useful for liquid clarification and liquid scintillation counting.
Brand: Whatman™ 1821-090
Code : 69
Additional Details : Weight : 0.04888kg
DescriptionWhatman glass microfiber filters without binder feature low resistance to fluid flow and high particle-loading capacity. These filters can be used at temperatures up to 500ºC. The fine capillary structure of glass fiber filters can absorb large quantities of water, enabling spot tests and liquid scintillation counting methods.
Glass microfiber filters are mainly used in applications such as air or water monitoring and can be used as pre-filters for membranes.
- Fine particle filter with high wet-strength and high loading capacity
- Useful for liquid clarification and liquid scintillation counting
- Particularly useful when liquid clarification or solids quantification is required for heavily loaded fine particulate suspensions
- Used in LSC techniques where high loading capacity is required
- Can be used as a finely retentive membrane filter
|Glass microfiber filter|