Thermo Scientific™ UltiMate™ Diode Array Detector
Need full spectral acquisition for your conventional and rapid separation liquid chromatography? This postacquisition detector captures data at up to 200Hz.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 5082.0010
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 21.50000kg
The UltiMate 3000 Rapid Separation Diode Array Detector is recommended for use with Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Ultimate™ 3000 Rapid Separation systems. It is ideal for use in method development laboratories that need to capture full spectral information from novel compounds in narrow, RS peaks. For conventional chromatography, choose the budget-conscious DAD-3000 detector with a data rate of 100Hz.
- Low noise (typically <±7 µAU) and drift (typically <0.5 mAU/h) offer the lowest LODs and LOQs.
- Data collection rates of up to 200 Hz allow detection and characterization of extremely narrow peaks.
- Benefit from full spectra UV-vis data acquisition, even for 10 peaks separated in 10 seconds.
- A selection of stainless steel and Thermo Scientific™ PEEK™ flow cells provide maximum flexibility for standard and biocompatible applications.
- Front access to prealigned cells and lamps simplifies routine maintenance.
- ID chips track lamp and cell parameters for audit trails.
Monitor Gradients On Line
The Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 PCM-3000 pH and Conductivity Monitor is an upgrade for accurate pH and conductivity on-line monitoring with the DAD-3000 series detectors. This unit is typically used to monitor the gradient formation in salt- or pH-gradient-based ion-exchange chromatography (IEC) in biopharmaceutical analysis.
The PCM-3000 supports all modes of chromatography and provides verification of the elution conditions, the retention behavior of the sample, and the precision and repeatability of the instrumentation.
|UV-vis Detection (8 Channels)|
|Diode Array Detector|
|Analytical to Semi-Prep|
|190 to 800 nm|
|Various, Order Separately|
|DAD-3000 Diode Array Detector, without flow cell|
|Automatic Instrument Qualification (AutoQ), System Wellness and Qualification Monitoring with Chromeleon Software, Lamp and Cell ID Chips.|
|Narrow or Wide Slit, Settable|
|Deuterium Lamp, Tungsten Lamp|
|85 to 260 V|