Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD™ TG-WaxMS A GC Columns
Identify organic acids with high performance, sensitivity and reproducibility while preventing oxidative damage with this low-bleed, polar GC column.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 26087-2110
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
Identify organic acids with high performance, sensitivity and reproducibility while preventing oxidative damage using Thermo ScientificTM TraceGOLDTM TG-WaxMS A GC column.Engineered for Superior Performance
- Polar phase, acid-deactivated polyethylene glycol
- Resists oxidative damage and adsorption of acids
- Excellent peak shapes for high MW acids
- Equivalent to USP G25, G35 phases
- Organic acids
- Free fatty acids
A Leap Forward in Column Performance with Low Bleed and Superior Inertness
- This low-bleed, stable column produces consistent results.
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
- Carboxylic acids
- Organic acids
- Alternative Uses:
- Alcohols in beverages
- Alditol acetates (sugars)
- Essential oils
- Similar To:
- CP-Wax 58 CB
- Optima™ FFAP
|TraceGOLD™ TG-WAXMS A|
|GC/MS for Organic Acids|
|0.5umthickness; 0.25mm ID; 15m length|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.