Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD TG-POLAR GC Columns
Redefine your expectations for high-polarity GC columns with the Thermo Scientific TraceGold TG-POLAR Columns
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 26082-5020
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
Refine your expectations for high-polarity GC/MS with the Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD™ TG-POLAR columns, which are specifically designed with a polymer and surface treatment to overcome traditional problems with high-polarity columns.
Engineered for Superior Performance
- Highly polar phase, 90% biscyanopropyl/10% phenylcyanopropyl polysiloxane, not bonded
- Strong dipole moment and high selectivity for cis/trans compounds or compounds with conjugated double bonds
- Equivalent to U.S.P G8 and G48
- Cis/Trans fatty acid methyl esters (FAMEs)
- A low bleed, stable column produces consistent results.
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low-level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior intertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
- Silar™™ 90c
- CP-Sil 88 FAME
- CP-Sil 88
- BPX 70
- BPX 90
|GC/MS of Dioxins|
|0.2 um Thickness; 0.25 mm ID; 60 m Length|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.